The Best Protection You Can Get When You Buy A House In College Station Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, deciding to buy a house or property in College Station can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to buy a house while working with the right College Station real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right agent? Does it even matter who you use as your buyers agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
“She doesn’t let up, and she doesn’t let down.”
“Sherri is the type of realtor that you can count on to do her best for you. For us, on two occasions, she went above and beyond her call of duty. No matter what she was doing, or where she was, she responded to phone calls, text messages, and emails. She beat us to every appointment too. Simply, she never let us down and impressed us even after the sale. She doesn’t let up, and she doesn’t let down. Two thumbs up from the Daniels’!”
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in College Station are the same“.
But many later find out that when you buy a house with the wrong buyer’s agent in College Station, it could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right College Station Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, I can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but I’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and outstanding market knowledge.
Yes! I Want To Work With Sherri Echols, Broker Associate!
Simply fill out the short form below or give me a ring at (979) 492-0101 and let me know a bit about what you’re looking for so I can best help you buy a house or property in the College Station area.